Press Release From The Office Of The Biafran Spokesperson Of The Indigenous People Of Biafra [IPOB], 07/12/2022.
DEBUNKING THE SAHARA REPORTERS’ MEDIA LIES AGAINST IPOB, ESN & THE MISLEADING REPORTS CLAIMING MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS AGAINST THE 5-DAY SIT-AT-HOME ORDER:
Our attention has been drawn to a recent publication by “Sahara Reporters”, of an allegation against IPOB. To be fair, it is common knowledge that IPOB is well organised and has a very discipined security outfit -ESN. It was claimed that the Eastern Security Network, ESN, allegedly went to Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State and attempted to burn down the INEC building situated in the said Area, with locally made explosives, and were repelled by the Nigerian state sponsored Fulani terrorists, in police uniforms. The word “repelled” is improperly and recklessly used here because have the Nigerian military the capability to do as claimed? The answer is No! They can intimidate, harass and victimise women, the elderly and defenceless population, unfortunately though.
On the whole, we are not moved an inch by fruitless the government’s propagandising publications aimed at distracting and denting the solemn image of IPOB and ESN, but at this point we deem it fit to comment so as to possibly reset the view and mindset of those who must have read the Sahara Reporters publication casting aspersions on our gallant men and women on ground defending our bushes against the state-sponsored Fulani invaders.
Pay attention to the following clarifications:
- IPOB is a freedom liberation movement of the Biafran people with a well armed wing -ESN that confronts the Nigerian state-sponsored terrorists, invaders, and their enablers, in our bushes;
- IPOB has already banned all Nigerian electoral activities in Biafran territory, and does not have any business with the politics of Nigeria;
- The Nigerian populace should be knowledgeable enough to differentiate between genuine freedom fighters like IPOB from the local criminals, armed militia, and thugs like the Dead-Men-Squad, Ebubeagu, who are fully sponsored by the South Eastern Governors, and working in collaboration with some treacherous moles in the defunct DOS;
- The ESN was established chiefly to confront and repel the armed Fulani herdsmen from our farms and bushes, and they have never for once deviated from that primary task, and cannot engage in the destruction of buildings in either the villages or cities;
It would be recalled that the Fulani terrorists disgusing as cattle herders killed our farmers, maimed and raped our mothers and daughters, destroyed farm crops and occupied our bushes making it impossible for farming to thrive while rendering every aspect of our agriculture useless, thereby triggering unwarranted starvation in our land;
The Nigerian Government may have instructed its badly compromised military and DSS to burn down INEC Offices in Biafraland, and then turn around to accuse ESN of the very crime it planned and executed. The same way state actors (army, police and DSS) assassinated Ahmed Gullak in Biafra land. Equally disturbing was that they masterminded a jail-break in Imo state and set inmates free during the #ENDSARS protests, only to turn around, again, and accused IPOB for the crimes it knew nothing about. This government and its allies have no conscience, and so no shame whatsoever! Of a truth, we have painstakingly studied the way they operate. Sometimes, they tend to slightly alter their evil algorithms, while largely maintaining their basic templates.
Much as we are and remain genuine Biafra freedom fighters and liberators, we do not expect any support from the Nigerian media outlets. It has to be categorically stated that no form of propaganda could negatively impact our resolve and way of doing things so as to liberate our Nation and the African continent, by extension. Our enemies are universally numerous but our determination for freedom will bring all the works of our enemies to naught. This truth they know very well, so stop embarking on dead-end mission. However, the choice is yours as the regret is, too.
The public should disregard any media publication that links our GALLANT Eastern Security Network men and women to any criminal activities in Biafraland and the British zoo (Nigeria) in general.
We do not and would not engage in criminalities. Our goal is absolute freedom for Biafra in 2023, and we are very determined to achieve it come what may; and
- Biafrans should as well, disregard the hallucinations of the members of the defunct-DOS and their fellow mischief-maker -the unprofessional Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, who has chosen to use the pages of the Nigerian newspapers to deceive the public that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu condemned the 5-day Sit-At-Home Order from the DSS dungeon. Those peddling these outright lies represent the South Eastern Governors and politicians who do not want Biafra to come. They do not speak for our indefatigable leader -Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but the oppressors.
- These are the same people that conspired with the enemies of Biafra, and kidnapped Onyendu -Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, from public eye, with the intention of destroying everything he laboured for, and kill the “Biafran Dream”. But little did they know that the Biafran people have become “oracles” of THE MOST SUPREME BEING by keeping the vision and mission unstoppable. For instance, try to imagine how the Sit-At-Home Order has become organic – indicative of the yearnings of the people for their own freedom. Those who abducted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with the intention of stopping the movement are now frustrated; they have been expressing regrets in private. In a bid to get rid of “ONE NNAMDI KANU, OUR ENEMIES ENDED UP CREATING MILLIONS OF HIM, if not millions tougher than him. They have not seen anything yet! We will stop at nothing to make sure Biafra is restored in 2023 no matter what is thrown at us. Blame yourselves, okay!
Once again, the scheduled Sit-At-Home Order will take place on the following dates:
• FRIDAY DECEMBER 09, 2022;
• SATURDAY DECEMBER 10, 2022;
• SUNDAY DECEMBER 11, 2022
• MONDAY DECEMBER 12, 2022; and
• WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 14, 2022.
THE ABOVE DATES ARE TO BE OBSERVED WITH ABSOLUTE SIT-AT-HOME ORDER COMPLIANCE, TO AVOID “THE NIGERIAN STATE HAPPENING TO YOU”. So, to be “foreinformed is to be foreprepared”.
Please, do not allow anybody to mislead you. Spread this Gospel of Truth and obey the order so you do not become a victim of circumstance. Aluta Continua…!
Signed: Ekpa Simon Njoku
-The Spokesperson For Biafra.