Reality star, Alex Unusual has blasted Doren Specialist Hospital, the health facility where former Big Brother Naija Star, Rico Swavey allegedly died, following the press statement clarifying reports on issues surrounding his death.
Naija News recall that the reality TV star passed away on Thursday morning, days after he was involved in a ghastly accident in Lagos.
In a video which made rounds online, Rico was seen sitting on a chair while receiving oxygen as the nurses seemed confused and contemplating how to move him into the Intensive Care Unit at the hospital.
The video sparked outrage on social media with some Nigerians calling for the immediate dismissal of the staff for their lackadaisical attitude and lack of professionalism toward the reality TV star.
However, in a press statement shared by self-acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, the hospital debunked claims of making the viral video.
The hospital hinted at an alcohol-related crash, stating that Rico had a smell of alcohol while bleeding from his nose, ear, mouth and vomiting.
The statement also disclosed that oxygen was administered to the deceased before efforts were made to contact his family members.
Reacting to the reports, Alex dared the hospital to release CCTV recordings to back up their claims. She also slammed the hospital for releasing the personal contact information of the deceased reality star to the public. She said that all she had heard about the hospital was bad reviews, coupled with unqualified staffs. Alex wrote: “Coming from a hospital that didn’t have a functioning vehicle to move an emergency patient. You people are out of your minds. “Please bring out your CCTV recordings to back up this stupidity you put out. What gave you the guts to release someone’s phone number to the public, invading the privacy of someone that’s mourning, especially when your carelessness is an undeniable cause of it? @doren_hospital you impotent excuse for a hospital, nobody has any good thing to say about your hospital from all i’ve heard. Bad reviews and unqualified staffs. You failed your patient. Irritants”
This article was originally published on Naija News